Campaign Design Contest - PSD
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $150
- Propuestas recibidas: 19
- Ganador: elgu
Resumen del concurso
I'm the marketing Director for Big Air, a growing trampoline park company. We're getting ready to launch a new advertising campaign, "Nowhere But Big Air." The idea behind this campaign is this: "Big Air is a place where kids soar to new heights and experience and feel something bigger than a trampoline park. Where active fun meets technology, and trampolines meet smiles. Ninja-warrior courses, trampoline laser mazes, interactive dodgeball courts, smiling faces, happy parents and more culminate in an experience that is nowhere but Big Air."
We're running this contest to create an advertisement that drives all future design of this campaign. We'd like this ad to also be in an editable format. I've attached the following files (and/or links) to help out:
• "[login to view URL]" | This is a past advertisement that is an example of what we'd like you to make. Use the same coupon and size. But, use the "Nowhere But Big Air" design style that you come up with.
• "[login to view URL]" | Here, find our brand design guidelines (last page). Please keep these in mind as you make your design.
• Nowhere But Big Air Video: [login to view URL] | Here's a video that we're working on, for the same campaign.
• Image Drive: [login to view URL] | Select images from here for the ad.
• Logos | I've attended cached the Big Air logo, and there "Nowhere But Big Air" logo stamp here.
If you have any questions about the project, please let me know. We want a clean and minimal yet fun design!