Design website mockups for translation / shop management software
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: €200
- Propuestas recibidas: 30
- Ganador: gravitygraphics7
Resumen del concurso
I need to professionalise our website design. The basics are good, but I need to make a better brand identity. Some images are good and I like to use those, bt some aren't and the whole doesn't feel right now.
What do I need:
- one mockup for homepage
- one mockup for pricing page
- one mockup for extra services page
- one mockup for contact page
- Don't use too much colors: I like to use orange (for important things and buttons), blue, black and green (for when there are multiple orange buttons and make it the best one)
It's important someone thinks about online marketing in this: it's a b2b market, and I like people to:
- if they have no money or aren't convinced yet: take the free service
- if they like something cheap, want to do a lot theirselves or want to try the tool: take the onetimefee service
- if they are convinced: use the flexible service
- if they already use the tool and want to become bigger: gold service
Shoptranslate is a tool which enables shopowners to start / develop a crossborder Woocommerce webshop. So it's not only about translating. This is important for your design...
The end result needs to be in AI and PSD format...
Comentarios del empleador
“@gravitygraphics7 won the contest on 9 May 2017”