I need some Logo design and tagline
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $108
- Propuestas recibidas: 62
- Ganador: PPStudios
Resumen del concurso
I want a logo and tagline for a financial institution.
Company Name: DIRECT SAVINGS & LOANS LTD
Our vision as a company is to become a dynamic financial service provider, creating and sustaining wealth for our clients while being committed to delivering excellent returns for our shareholders and business partners. The principal target clientele are informal sector operators; small enterprises and business people as well as traders and food industry practitioners with a predictable stream of income and visibly viable business operations.
• Evolve to be among the top 5 Savings & Loans Companies by 2018.
• Transform the lives of our clients by empowering them to create wealth by convenience.
• Provide excellent returns for our shareholders
• Create an exceptional working environment for our employees which fosters growth
• Customer Experience and Satisfaction is our goal
• Uncompromised Quality is our Hallmark
• Teamwork is our Strength
• Mutual Respect is our Ideal
The choice of name is informed by the nature of our business dealings; transparent and straight to the point. We also find the name to be simple and suitable given our target clientele. Despite the fact that “Direct” does not instantaneously communicate speed, it is expected that the element of speed be built into our brand identity.
• A new identity; logo and basic elements of its use like call cards
• The new logo should be simple, versatile, memorable, timeless and appropriate for a financial Institution
• It should connote speed, swiftness of response but must be clean and minimalist and exude trust, longevity
• It should be a logo-type (an icon and name)
• The preferred corporate colours are CMYK/50/0/100/0/ and CMYK/98/72/29/12/.
Comentarios del empleador
“This Freelancer provided exactly what I was looking for. I had been reviewing the other works but was missing something and he had it, it wasn't difficult to decide on him.”