Logo & Identity
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $150
- Propuestas recibidas: 161
- Ganador: ryomboxstudio
Resumen del concurso
Logo and identity needed for business cards, packaging header cards, web banners, Instagram post etc.
Business is called Fevecollector ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL]) Please see sites for examples of what we make and sell. We need to re-brand both the etsy store and the website now that our small side business has turned into a real business.
Feves (french for "bean") are tiny porcelain figurines that are designed to be baked into cakes at Christmas time in France. It is a french tradition, to hide the feve into a cake, whoever finds it is king for a day, and has good luck all year. Now people everywhere collect the little figures. I sell to collectors, doll house collectors and bakeries.
* After you see the logo and hear the story of the feves, something in the logo should make you think of France - but nothing so obvious like an eiffel tower. Perhaps the flag colors.
* Nothing cute or cartoonish.
* All elements in the logo need to be flexible. For example: Use the name by itself, use just the logo. Also should be able to expand and use an element from the logo as a border, button or other graphic element on the site.
* I tend to like more clean and simple designs.
Files need to be submitted in easy to use format, and easy to alter after the contest ends.
Comentarios del empleador
“Fast and Easy - got exactly what we wanted. Thanks.”
laurelbfoot, United States.