Poster Design & Advertisement
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $200
- Propuestas recibidas: 4
- Ganador: ginnyavni
Resumen del concurso
The Paris School of Business and WTCL Academique are launching a new Doctorate of Business Administration program to be located in the Caribbean but aimed at U.S., Canadian and British students presently in the workplace looking to distinguish themselves and upgrade their qualifications with a Doctorate degree. One of the benefits of the Caribbean program is that will allow the students to bring their families for the week each semester that the student is required to attend for classes so that they may enjoy a Caribbean vacation while "mom or dad" is attending classes.
We envision the perfect Caribbean scene - very blue and clear water, white sand, beautiful sunny day, palm trees with a family of 4 walking/playing on the beach. In the background, peeking over the palm trees can be seen the Eiffel Tower.
Through the use of smaller pictures inserted, the classroom scene with mature students in the 30's and 40's can be contrasted with the family on the beach with the idea that you don't have to sacrifice the family to get your doctorate.
Themes to be developed would be:
1) Distinguish yourself from the crowd (the MBA's) by getting your doctorate;
2) Never too old to learn - treat yourself. A new car may last for 5 years but a doctorate will last forever;
3) 3 year flexible program built around home study.
4) Rotating Caribbean classes such that the family can come with you each time and experience a different vacation experience;
5) Having your family with you means an extension of the family's quality time.
Please include the Paris School of Business and WTCL Academique logos which are attached.
Comentarios del empleador
“A very positive and professional experience. I would not hesitate to utilize ginnyavni's services again.”