Encontrando Desarrolladores de CMS en Freelancer
A content management system (CMS) is an online database that is used to manage and store the contents of a website. The system supports development and modification of digital content using a common user interface, allowing multiple users to work in a collaborative environment.
CMS can be used for storing, revising, publishing and controlling documentation. The properties of the content management system vary, though mostly include Web-based publishing, format management, revision control, indexing search and retrieval.
Key Elements of CMS are:
- Content management application (CMA) – This allows the content manager to manage the creation, modification and removal of the content from a website without using the expertise of a webmaster qualified in using HTML.
- Content Delivery Application (CDA) – uses and compiles this information for website update.
Features of CMS
- Integrated and online help
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) friendly URLs
- Easy user as well as group management
- Wizard based install and upgrade procedures
- Minimal server requirements
- Integrated audit log
- Full template support, for boundless aspects, without any change in the line of content
- Group based permission system
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size.
- Small footprint
- Multiple language support in the admin panel
CMS also features a variety of unique design attributes including auto generated menu, XHTML and CSS compliance and accessibility to WAI and WCG.
What Qualifications Will You Expect From a CMS Expert?
How will you find your CMS expert?
Hiring a freelance CMS expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional CMS experts who are employed on a full time basis.
If you’re looking for a solution for your CMS needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project.