...management is the planning, organizing controlling the monetary resources in an organization,t this project include the objective of project management is profit maximization and wealth maximization.. financial function, role of finance manager, strategic financial management, economic value added , time value of money. second module include investment
The goal is to manually enter data from a website (G2Crowd) into a Google Sheet. A LinkedIn Premium Account is required to identify people and add them to the Google Sheet. The following data needs to be copied from G2Crowd into a Google Sheet (columns below): Prename Lastname Current Title Current Company Current Company Size Previous Title Previous
...over the past 10 years. For each match I have odds on home win/draw/away win and total goals O/U 2.5. Using these odds and the actual game result, I want to know what the expected goals for each team were for each game. For example if the odds for a game are; Home win 50%, draw 30%, away win 20%, and total goals over 2.5 50%... can we using the games
...algorithm for trading based on MT and testing of the respective algorithm. Here's a basic description of the task: - The pair for the testing is BTC/EUR; - Complete historical data of Kraken exchange based on ticks, covering entire period of BTC/EUR trading on the exchange; - The algorithm corresponds high-frequency trading using the method or synchronized
We are a Yoga Studio in Orange County, CA looking for someone who is excellent in online marketing ( knowledge of Google Plus, maps, analytics, etc); website SEO maximization, social media that best presents our brand and online marketing avenues. Looking for a one-man-band who understands how all these aspects integrate and can do an amazing job communicating
I have migrated module from Odoo 10 to Odoo 11 and when I execute a function I get and error: ValueError: Expected singleton
...goes out of stock or production warehouse capacity get exceeded. There are no priority orders and program should be able to figure out the best sequence of execution. Inventory data description: Raw material codes: Flour - FL, Butter - BT, Chocolate Chips - CH, Milk - MK, Suggar - SG, Ginger- GN Raw material inventory line: <Raw material code> <quantity>
Candidates are required to...line. Working on Promotion of Referrals and other designated platforms of the organization will also be the responsibility of the candidate which in turn will lead to maximization of income. Many people are in to this project now and have left their jobs for betterment in life and earning Rs 5000-7000 minimum per week.
We have datasaets in excel with missing values, imputation of missing value needs to be done with fuzzy expectation maximization
I am doing background subtraction using type 2 fuzzy Gaussian mixture model.. Following are the steps: 1.im...subtraction using type 2 fuzzy Gaussian mixture model.. Following are the steps: [iniciar sesión para ver URL] acquisition 2. Background modelling using type 2 fuzzy sets [iniciar sesión para ver URL] using Expectation Maximization algo [iniciar sesión para ver ...
I would like our website to be found on every search engine, as well as come up in the top listings for Bing, Google and Safari. I need our site to be at the top listings in our city, in multiple industries.
...off line. Working on Promotion of Referrals and other designated platforms of the organization will also be the responsibility of the candidate which in turn will lead to maximization of income. For more details call me ...
...solutions for administrative services to healthcare, Insurance, Pharma and Law firms; in addition to be a partner in enhancing functional business operations such as Finance, HR, Data & Content, Sales & Marketing Our solutions are practical and holistic, addressing the challenges facing the Industry today. Here at Viaante we focus on – improving processes
The Paper- 1000 words in 5 days As noted above, you are expected to write one short paper in this course, carrying a weight of 5% of your final grade. The paper is due on Tuesday, February 27th, and can be handed in class on that day. I will also accept papers up until 5 p.m. in my office. No extensions will be granted. If you hand your paper
Machine learning and data mining Kernel [iniciar sesión para ver URL] Problems[show] Supervised learning (classification • regression) [hide] Decision trees Ensembles (Bagging, Boosting, Random forest) k-NN Linear regression Naive Bayes Neural networks Logistic regression Perceptron Relevance vector machine (RVM) Support vector machine (SVM) Clustering[hide]