Inmobiliaria Jobs

Real Estate is an evergreen hot field that primarily deals with land related transactions. It is populated by professionals who work the field for property-related transactions. If your business needs help working with Real Estate projects, then you can get the help of our freelancers. Simply post your project and get help.

Contratar a Real Estate consultants

Filtro

Mis búsquedas recientes
Filtrar por:
Presupuesto
a
a
a
Tipo
Habilidades
Idiomas
    Estado del trabajo
    11 trabajados encontrados, precios en USD

    Needs to hire 3 Freelancers Customer Service Agent Location - Remote Objective of Role In response to a fast-growing demand for online estate agencies, there is an opening in the Doorsteps team - one of the largest online estate agents in the country. We are looking for confident, self-motivated people who are able to build rapport quickly and are very responsive - and would enjoy dealing with...

    $15 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $15 / hr Oferta promedio
    4 ofertas

    I spent a night at an expensive hotel in Florida while on a business trip and was treated incredibly poor and was conned by the establishment. Apart from the moldy and and disgusting bathroom, no room service, missing lights, false promises, there were two concerning safety issues. The safety issues include the elevator snapping and popping after passing a certain floor, frightening whatever gues...

    $145 (Avg Bid)
    $145 Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas

    The aim of the project is to capitalize on growing interest by Americans in international markets and investing - particularly the newfound interest in real estate by many in mainstream society. This project should be written by someone with a basic understanding of investing so that such foundation can be used to contrast real estate investing with other investment options and, especially, domes...

    $1846 (Avg Bid)
    $1846 Oferta promedio
    13 ofertas

    Looking for someone who can assist with a database of Apartment & Villa owners in Bangalore and other places for our interior design business. Leads / Database is required for projects 1. which is under development or 2. ready for possession or 3. where interior work is pending/under progress. Database should include customer contact detail and project name & address.

    $8 - $20
    $8 - $20
    0 ofertas

    Buyer / seller real estate agent packet

    $67 (Avg Bid)
    $67 Oferta promedio
    21 ofertas
    Cedar II Realty 4 días left

    I’m creating a veteran family owned real estate company.

    $30 - $250
    $30 - $250
    0 ofertas

    A real estate brokerage agreement is a contract formed between a broker and their client. ... Instead, the brokerage agreement or broker agreement describes the duties that the broker has towards the client. It also lists the client's duties, such as the duty to pay the broker

    $27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas

    Only respond if you will work within the budget. We are a real estate investment company in need of a acquisitions/dispositions manager. Monday- Friday 9am- 430pm US eastern time. Pay is 200 per month. Non-negotiable. Plus $500 commissions on each deal that you close with a cash buyer. Each day your responsibilities include: Respond and reach out to investors via phone, email and text regarding...

    $165 (Avg Bid)
    $165 Oferta promedio
    19 ofertas

    Seeking the services of an experienced professional to assist with the preparation of a construction development proposal document. The purpose of the document will be used for valuation and to raise finance.

    $353 (Avg Bid)
    $353 Oferta promedio
    15 ofertas

    I need a leasing strategy for a shopping mall which is situated in the 3 tier city of Saudi [iniciar sesión para ver URL] mall is open since 2 years with just 30% [iniciar sesión para ver URL] is located in the upcoming city which has 2,50,000 population with90% Saudis and the remaining 10% expats.

    $20 (Avg Bid)
    $20 Oferta promedio
    2 ofertas

    Principales artículos de la comunidad Inmobiliaria