The project is will be very similar to this FUNCTIONALITY: [url removed, login to view]
THERE ARE THREE MAIN AREAS:
PART A: AD LISTINGS
PART B: CONTENT DIRECTLY ADDED BY THE ADVERTISERS
PART C:BANNER SYSTEM
To build a website which displays details of all law firms (like a classified ads system).
There will be three types of listing:
- Front End (inactive until approved).
Each advert owner can login to a CLIENT CONTROL PANEL and view statistics, edit the advert or upgrade their listing (i.e. upgrade listing from Standard to Featured).
Search results will display adverts in order by class (1st Featured, 2nd Standard, 3rd Basic).
1. User can email the ad owner from the website
2. User can send the details of the ad to a friend from the website
3. User can have the details of the ad owner sent by SMS to a cell phone
4. User can print the ad details
5. User can visit the ad owners website
Those who have placed ads can also add ‘news items’.
These can be added from the CLIENT CONTROL PANEL. Once added they will appear on the website. All users who have signed up to receive emails of news alerts will receive notification when added.
Basic Banner system will be available in ADMIN to place banners. Banners will be placed by ‘area of law’.
Statistics of banner impressions will be available through the client account panel.
- All pages have been designed in HTML and will be provided
- Clean code is required – no code generation scripts.
- Clean DB
- We will provide hosting space for the test site
Due to nature of extremely unprofessional providers, these are the terms:
- 50% will be made into escrow at start
- After review of the complete website; we will provide feedback and the remaining 50% will be made into escrow
- All funds will be released when the code has been checked carefully (you would not believe we had a GAF .NET developer who used code generation scripts and called himself a Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Deadlines are strict – no excuses!
Whilst we have kept this project as 'FEATURED', we do know how long this will take and how much it should cost. Remember all designs will be in HTMl - it is PURE CODING that is required.
Please justify your bid. All EXCESSIVE bids will be ignored; particularly those who have little or no feedback.
Bids above $1,200 will not be considered.