We are providing a way for clinics to manage pre-operative patient care. The backend we are planning to use is Dynamics CRM. We will have web portal for patients to fill their intake sheet. The intake sheet can be saved and updated, however, once submitted will kick-off a workflow in CRM.
4. The form described in the CRM so that it is patient fillable.
5. The authentication should be based on a verification code that is sent to the user either by a phone number, email or handed to them.
6. The patient uses the verification code to get to the form.
7. Patient fills up a form on an asp.net portal which is pushed into CRM using REST APIs
8. Patient can save and come back and edit the intake sheet.
9. Patient can contact the clinic directly from the portal. it will route the information correctly about the patient without having the patient to enter any other information.
10. Patient can submit the form which kicks off an workflow. Once submitted, the form is no longer editable.
11. The system has the option to make the form editable again.
Deliverable Portal on Azure based on ASP.Net and C#. Build an Azure Asp.NET portal accessible from the WWW. This should have the following –
12. The portal must be https and HIPAA compliant.
13. Build an Azure Asp.NET portal accessible from the WWW. This should have the following –
14. The patient uses the verification code to get to the form.