3000 word Essay on a theme on Stanley Kubrick's career;
answer ONE of these questions:
1. How far is it accurate to describe Kubrick as an 'auteur'?
2. How does Kubrick's use of music enhance his films' themes and meanings?
3. What is distinctive about Kubrick as an adaptor of pre-existing novels?
4. How far do Kubrick's films belong to the 'New Hollywood'?
5. Discuss the representation or gender and/or masculinity in Kubrick's films.
6. To what extent does Kubrick have a 'bleak' view of humanity?
7. Discuss Kubrick's use of genre.
8. Write an essay exploring ONE of these themes across Kubrick's films: dehumanisation; war; sexuality; the sublime
46 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €120 para este trabajo
Hi, I can help in completing your 3000 word Essay on a theme on Stanley Kubrick's career. Kindly message me so as to discuss further on the project. Regards