Email Newsletter writer needed for Product Photography Company
Este projecto fue adjudicado a jadhgonzalez por $20 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$10 - $30 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
We are a product photography company looking for an experienced content writer creating our weekly email newsletter. The purpose of the newsletter is to strengthen the relationship with the existing customers and establish connections to potential customers.
Most of our audiences/customers are in the e-commerce industry and selling products online. The topic of the newsletters changes along the time, but always share the same theme: educate our customers the basic product photography knowledge and in the same time, promote our photography service.
Attached is an example of a published newsletter and pure content portion. We prefer to have a long-term relationship with our content writer to keep the style consist. We offer $20 per newsletter and schedule to issue 4 newsletters per month.
We will decide the topic of each newsletter and need you provide the following content:
1. Email subject (first round)
2. Email subject (2nd round) - There will be a follow-up email to the audience who did not open the first email. This email has the same content but a different subject line to help increase open rate. If they are not interested in the first subject line, this is the second chance to attract their attention.
3. Image Text - It will be placed on the photo and has to be eye-catching since it occupies the best position in the whole email.
4. Headline - the title before the content
5. Content - require to has 150-200 words
6. 3 Bullets - 15-20 words per bullet, need 3 of them. (
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online