This project includes the following:
1) consumers make purchases online with credit card or paypal after selecting from about 7 drop down choices. Once payment info is entered (processed) the next page allows for the consumer to upload their business documents to the website.
2) each consumer will have an individual ID and password. A comments section within the user's space allows the user to leave comments (that never get erased when they logout but can be edited by user) to describe how their documents should always be returned to them (individual preferences). Also, the consumer can upload sample documents to their user space that can be viewed and/or downloaded at any time by the administrator and/or user. These sample documents will not be removed unless removed by user and will be a part of the user's space at all times. If there is a way to download the comments mentioned above, that would also be advantageous.
3) 3 options are available at the point of sale (this Is presented as one drop down option of 7 as described in part 1 above) as to how consumers generally want to receive their documents. Each option has a different cost for a total of 3 costs to choose from.
4) the consumer can track on the website when the documents have been a) accepted b) processed c) reviewed. The documents will be returned back to the user within 1 day or up to 3 days and the tracking should provide a "status" of time left before they should be returned.
5) the website should have a tracking system for the administrator. The tracking system shows a) which user uploaded the documents b) the time and day that the user uploaded the documents c) a real time "status" of time left to send the documents back to the user (again between 1-3 days) d) the 7 drop down selections made by the user when placing the order. This tracking can be altered should the user need the document immediately, pays for it to be expedited at the point of sale, or arranged extra time to receive the documents.
6) once the users documents have been completed by administrator; a simple upload to the website is available for the documents to be returned to user.
7) once the documents are uploaded to the consumer the order can be closed.
8) all documents, sample documents and comments should be able to be labeled by the user. The user can add uploads if they forgot to add them in the beginning.
This flow can be fabricated. It is user-friendly, very professional, appealing, and compatible with Wordpress. There will be about 5-8 website pages within the website. The 3 options available for the consumer to choose from will be presented in the content on the homepage similar to the bottom of [url removed, login to view] homepage (view avast homepage from a computer not a mobile phone).