Brief for setting up 5 templates in the Pixel App in shopify
I need five templates setting up under the pixel app order printer in shopify to replicate existing letters or forms in Word.
You should be able to see the page where the templates are from here when I give you the login details:
[url removed, login to view]=194668017&ids=194663409&admin=1
1. Receipt letter. Copy attached of the letter as it exists in Word and a pdf (in case any of the text has moved when you receive it).
2. Packing list form. I want a packing list for all the orders. This would need the following personalised details adding to it:
Date of order
Customer name and address
Products ordered: Product title (from product details), Product vendor (from product details), Number of each product ordered, Price of each product including discount, Shipping and total cost.
I attach a copy of the packing list form with the fields indicating that I want adding. [Daily Order Sheet template]
3. I need three welcome surveys for new customers according to the product they ordered.
a) Honey survey
b) Bee pollen survey
c) Royal jelly survey
If a customer orders a combination of honey and royal jelly the royal jelly survey gets precedence.
If they order honey and pollen the pollen survey gets precedence.
If they order honey, royal jelly and pollen the royal jelly survey gets precedence.
I attach copies of the surveys in Word with pdf copies.
4. A key requirement is that addresses are mixed case despite what the customer types when they make their order. For example,
Dr m r harris
37 rowley bank
would need to be
Dr M R Harris
37 Rowley Bank
The postcode always needs to be upper case. The postal town does not have to be upper case but has to be title case. If the customer types it upper case that is okay and can be left as it is.
The needs to be mixed case for the salutation on the letters.
5. Information about salutations.
The fields highlighted in green are mailmerge fields. For the salutation on letters we use first name or if no first name title and surname or if just initials and surname then use bother initials and surname.
On receipts we just use the full name.
5. We would like the ability to edit the text in the mailmerge (ie variable) fields on the forms created on screen in shopify.