I have an existing (crappy, ugly) website written in php-generated html that I am converting to a Spring/Java/json backend.
I need to *throw away* the existing web site and replace it wth reactjs or javavscript or *something* maintainable and testable that can 'talk' to the new back end.
There isnt a *lot* to it:
1) user inputs an address, page calls the backend to lookup the address and render data/image for that address (could be multiple matches but shouldnt be)
2) user clicks a button, page sends an ID to the backend, gets a list/array of properties to render (like the one above). User can select which ones to 'use' in the next step (checkbox is fine, slide back/forth would be great)
3) user clicks a button, page sends a list of selected ids to the backend (from prev page), gets backs an ugly list/array of 'adjustments' for each property
3a) ideally, allow the user to modify those adjustments and click 'save' to call the backend with adjustments
4) user clicks a button, page sends an ID to the backend to get a 'report'
What i need:
1) see above - local and able to get this done *soon*
2) some sites you have built using js, ajax, reactjs, etc - as long as it's good and it calls a rest service to render data
3) someone who will do what they say on deadlines / deliverables
4) someone who has done this 10 or 50 or 100 times - I dont have time/patience to wait for you to learn how to do this - *i* could do that
Ideally you are a student on turkey day break and can knock this out over the weekend for some cash.