Linux Admin with 6+ Years Experience - Timezone Requirement
Este projecto fue adjudicado a wmtoolsnet por $100 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$100 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
We are a web hosting company looking to hire a server expert with ATLEAST 6 years of experience that can basically handle the tasks that our L1/L2 techs cannot and MUST speak PERFECT English. Ideally this job is for someone who works in this field already and is online most of the day anyways that can handle on average 1-2 tickets per a day on the side of their other regular main duties/job. Some of our requirements:
- Looking for someone who is atleast around for 8 hours during this time zone: 2PM - 1AM EDT (GMT-4) - Very well versed in CentOS and all of its subsystems such as apache, mysql, cPanel, XEN, OpenVZ, nginx, varnish but also be able to handle Windows Server issues from time to time.
- Well versed in optimizing high traffic systems and setting up advanced configurations and software for better performance (custom nginx, varnish, php-fpm, apache, etc)
- Windows experience is a big plus but not required
- *** Speak English Very Well *** we have found too much confusion with techs who cannot understand our clients due to language barriers.
- Be able to be alerted by email of tickets you need to resolve or Skype. (0-3 per a day max)
- Paid by check or paypal We would prefer to pay per a ticket.
What we have in mind is $6 for most tickets and anything that takes more than an hour to resolve can be a $12 ticket. In time we are looking for this person to become a support manager on a regular monthly salary which will be responsible for making sure tickets are handled and resolved properly in a timely manner.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online