I need to develop Backup/Restore contacts activity for Android 2.3.3 (API level: 10)
- An activity must contain 2 buttons: Backup and Restore. By clicking on Backup button all contacts are backed up ([url removed, login to view] is backed up to sdcard to the fixed path). By clicking on Restore button all backed up contacts are restored (the database is restored).
- After restoring DB their records are considered as last updated and properly synced with Gmail account. In order words the app must work fine with the such scenario:
1) Back up all contacts by the application (Gmail contacts and contacts of other accounts)
2) Remove one of the Gmail contact on your phone
3) Sync contacts with Gmail account
4) Restore previously backed up contacts by the application. The removed contact is appeared on your contacts.
5) Sync contacts with Gmail account again. The removed contact must be synced and presented in the contacts.
- The activity must work without superuser privileges
- GUI for the activity is not important
10 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de €131 para este trabajo.
Lets Start :) ================================================================================================================================================================