I need an Android application developed. I have ID Cards that are used for a variety of purposes:
• Building and barrier access
• Printing/Copying (and other payments made with virtual cash associated with the ID holder)
The main requirement for the application is to transfer data (names, date of birth etc.) into a unique QR code used as identification within the organisation. There are three important steps which the app should include:
1. Once started, the app asks the user to type/choose his/her personal information (names, date of birth etc.).
2. After filling the form, the user is taken to the next step which is creating a password. Additionally, there should be a security question and answer option.
3. The successful creation of the password leads the user to his/hers unique QR code containing all of the information provided in the first step.
Every following start of the mobile application should lead directly to the person’s QR code but also give them the option to edit the entered information and to change their password*
*Additional information about how the application should work is on the uploaded file.
There is no need for the app to connect to other web apps. But it needs to record and keep the filled information from step one.
The bidding deadline is Tuesday, 22 November 2016, 13:00 GMT
The project should be completed before Saturday, 26 November 2016.
I am looking for a freelancer with experience in this type of application development and a proof of such experience is required. Additionally, I would like to be able to review the completed app and request changes, if necessary, before making any payment.
My budget is £45 GBP
Hi. How are you doing? I can do this. I have done this before. I can show you the app. Lets discuss the details. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks