This project is hard to explain without the coder having played the game I need this program for. Before I even go on there are two requirements:
1. The person will be given a link to the game that this program is for (on its official website) and they will need to download the game.
2. The coder must have AIM or YIM.
The actual program shouldn't be too hard. It will include three parts.
The full description is in the deliverables section!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4. PART 1: CREATION
This is the creation of a character. It is simple. It will need to click on a section of the screen. It will have 10 options to choose which option it chooses should beable to be set by me. Then it will have to enter some random letters. Then it will have to go back to the main screen and repeat this process in two different places. (If this doesn't make sense it's basically just automated clicking and entering random letters). Then it will have to logout and login with a new name and repeat the process until it either runs out of login names I have provided or I manually stop it by pressing stop. This section will need an options menu that includes a section for me to choose which 3 of the 10 options I want it to pick at that screen and the login names (which will need to have a base name and then a number range [ex. base name would be name and number range would be 1-50. IF I set that it would use every login name from name1, name 2, etc up to name50.] It will also need to have a password section where I fill out the password that is the same for all the accounts.
PART 2: RECREATION
Same as above except it dletes all three characters before making new ones!
PART 3: TRADING
Each character starts out with a certain amount of money. This part will have to control 2 accts at once. One acct is the money holder and the other is the money giver. The money giver will have to give the money holder their money (this should take a few automated clicks). Then the money giver will log out and go into the next account and do the same. Each charcter lives in a different "city" which is what the 10 options were. So the program will need to trade every money giver in the same city in the same login name I provide with the money holder before switcxhing the money holders account. Once the money gholders account is switched it will have to relogin every acct and do that city and the same for the third.
This seems complicated but it really isn't. I will beable to easily explain everything in much depth once I accept your bid.
Windows XP + The Sims Online (The game it will be based on)