I configured a prototype application using YUI Slider with Cold Fusion to present a graphical display that could resize the slider and store off position values to be reloaded and modified at will.
The code does the following:
a. Displays 30 different lines each with a "slider"
b. Enables a value to be placed in a form field to dynamically determine the width of the slider control.
c. Allows sliding the slider horizontally along a grid with snap-to and displaying its resting position in a form field, or allows entry of a value into the form field to determine the resting place.
d. Allows the values to be saved to a db and reloaded to show the same widths and positons then can be altered and stored again.
What needs to be done:
2. I would like to be able to assign colors for each slider by row by clicking somewhere in the row to rotate through 10-20 preset colors for contrast/grouping purposes only.
3. I would like an additional field entered to graphically "gray-out" any specified % of the slider color at any selected width -- preset increments by 10% would suffice. The selected color needs to be stored and restored as well.
1. The Cold Fusion code is long-hand and conforms to fusebox standard.
2. I have a site to display and deliver the code to -- I will disclose this to finalists.
3. DB is MSSql.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Cold Fusion, MSSQL, Web App., Hosting provided.