Our company is looking to have a fully featured custom affiliate back end written in php with mysql as the database engine.
backend features will include:
- account managment (affiliate/administrators)
- affiliate signups (require approval and form validation [name, sin, address etc])
- multi tiered payout system (unlimited tiers)
- multi product url based order tracking (url redirects based on account choice of products)
- integration with payment gateways ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] echeques)
- intergrated refund system (refunds/return interfaced with [url removed, login to view] / paypal api)
- extensive statistics and reporting system. (users need to be able to run commission statistic reports)
many of the features that you will be implementing can be found on idevaffiliate and [url removed, login to view]
If you are extremley knowledgable in php and mysql and think you can meet our requests and work with us to give us the end product we have envisioned then please feel free to bid.
please have examples of your custom work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).