THIS IS A RUSH ONLY BID IF YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY
Basically on this page there are six music sections we need to create admin panel that would allow someone to login and be able to add edit modify this database and the page.
As well we need to change the order of the clips ... the one important part is that this web site is in English and in French, and these music clips the order is diffrerent in english and in renchEnglish should be controlled separately from those that will appear in the French... I'm not sure if this is clear :) we also need to add 2 or 3 a new fields (columns for the music clips) I'm not sure of all the fields in the database now -- the ones that have to be added will be
* identify the music clip as either "jingles" or "sweepers"
* a description field that can hold 15 to 20 words
* a field for "stock music"
* a field for "narrative"
add logos to admin page
This is a rough description of what has to be done for the first part...
we need to create a web based admin page and and making changes to the db for this page for this catalogue of music clips
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).