This project very basic.
My client needs a bar code generator cold fusion component.
We will be using the java based project: "barbeque". See <[url removed, login to view]>
All you need to do is make a java object similiar to BarbequeServlet that does not depend on Servlet -and wrapper it as a cold fusion component.
Note: This is not a rewrite in CF, the existing java library will be used.
* You can assume the environment always has a head.
* The component should output SVG and PNG.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, java, Cold Fusion