I'm posting a project for a web based application. NO NEW DESIGN (IMAGES, GRAPHICS) ARE REQUIRED. We're only looking for programming integrating with our existing page layout.
It must be written in Cold Fusion (no tags above 5.0 please) and must have a SQL Server 2000 database.
A requirements document is included with the project. Please read this prior to submitting the bid.
In your bid, please include links and/or sample code from past projects so we can see your skills. We want only the best Cold Fusion programmers bidding on this please.
To the winning bidder we will be forwarding a sample application and technical document.
The sample application is designed to help get you started and includes a simple framework as well as some screens to plug your code into.
The technical document includes guidelines on how the project needs to be programmed. These guideliness need to be followed and will help us better incorporate your work into our applications.
Preference will be given to coders who can prove they can do great work as well as this work. Price is always a consideration as well.
We are also looking for a long term coding partner. If you do amazing work at this project and have great communication skills (good english, reply to messages quickly, respond to changes well) you'll be a the top of our list for future projects.
If you have any questions prior to sending a bid, please let us know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Must run in Cold Fusion MX (using no tags above 5.0 please)
- SQL Server 2000
- Windows Server 2000, 2003