(Reposted after I took away some requirements, raised max bid and made the requirements clearer and more in-depth below)
I would like to have a system to basically do? 8 simple things in a straightforward process (in more details further below). It is fine to be working with trial and error and I will be available to give quick feedback, and you will have direct access to one of my user accounts at Dreamhost with administrative rights while you set it up.
1) MUST allow a user to fill in a couple of things
2) MUST create a new vtigercrm-subfolder and corresponding mysql db for the companyname they've entered at [[url removed, login to view]]? and to create two more pages with specific information and lastly
3) SHOULD populate the crm with the info entered in 1.
4) MUST create two simple static web-pages with some of the info from 1.
5) MUST Check to see if? Google Analytics can be logged in to, TRUE or FALSE
6) SHOULD E-mail the result to two different recipients.
7) MUST Cron job to fetch Google Analytics data with its API every night, and if match, create lead in vtigercrm.
8) MUST Put up a simple admin-page that only needs to list all companies? entered in 1, and where the data for each can be edited by admin.
I'll explain in more detail below.
I would like to have a system set up directly on my web-page (live work towards it is OK) to:
1. allow a user to fill in:
a. companyname (without spaces or other characters than a-z, only small letters and UNIQUE)
c. admin-pwd and
d. upload a logo at specified size (not mandatory, a default one can be used)
e. e-mailaddress of administrator
f. mobile phone number of administrator
g. e-mailaddress of company spokesperson
h. Full name of Spokes Person (first and last name)
i. Full name of company if different than companyname under a. and with correct capital/small letters.
j. Address of the company
m. state if applicable (NOT mandatory)
o. primary sales phone number for company (not Mandatory)
p. primary sales e-mail address for company
q. primary web-page of company
s. suggested text to show at "remember-to-confirm" page (textarea: 250 characters)
t. suggested text to show at "thank-you" page (textarea: 250 characters)
u. google analytics login name
v. google analytics pwd
w. google analytics web-page report name if different from q above.
and store those variable for the users in a MySQL-db at [url removed, login to view]
2. the system will set up the open-source installation of vtigercrm (available from [[url removed, login to view]] to check out but you need to take a version from my repository for final product) with its own MySQL-db in a sub-folder like: [url removed, login to view] (where companyname = info in 1.a) and report it is done on the second web-page.
3. The "company settings profile" SHOULD be filled in with the appropriate information from 1 a-q above (including logo d) at [[url removed, login to view]], and also the logo of the company itself (d) will be used instead of the vtigercrm logo.
4. Create two simple web-pages:
i. [url removed, login to view] with logo d first, then text s, and code from aweber (see [[url removed, login to view]]) in order to capture web-visitors data in order to create an unassigned ACCOUNT (not lead) in [url removed, login to view]
ii. one page on [url removed, login to view]: with logo d first, then text t.
5. Check if the u-w gives back data or not using the Google Analytics API (at <[url removed, login to view]>) TRUE or FALSE answer.
? A. the three URLs created for the above three web-pages (the two static once above and the [url removed, login to view] and all the details a.-w. and TRUE/FALSE according to step 5 to <crm-support@[url removed, login to view]>
? B. Send the TRUE/FALSE according to step 5 plus the login-credentials (b) and the site-name: [url removed, login to view] also to the admin-user (e)
7. Set up cron job to use the Google Analytics API (at <[url removed, login to view]>) such that the user will need to login to the google analytics account once per night (using cron job that needs to be set up on the server) and search the utm_source variable for any corresponding e-mail in accounts-database in [url removed, login to view] (where any odd characters that may be put when adding an e-mailaddress that shall be picked up in a URL are regexped away, so we can be sure it's a corresponding e-mailaddress to one in the accounts-database-table) and if there is a match, then add that e-mail-address as a LEAD in [url removed, login to view] and add vtigercrm "lead-source" as being the URL viewed that has been fetched from Google Analytics.
8. A simple admin-page will be needed where a list of all the "companyname"s that have been set up are listed and where it is possible for us to manually edit the entries that will be applied to the respective company's crm-db and to add a corrective google analytics account if the first didn't work.