I would like to have a Clinic Management system in web base. This system consists of two sub system that is doctor and nurse function. The system should have integrated the following module:
1. making appointment
2. patients registration
3. queuing control when seeing doctor and taking medicine
4. consultation time ??" Fast review of client's account, patient info screen prompt out for doctor investigate & diagnose patient & then update patient account
5. The full history of patients and their respective prescriptions
6. stock auditor for stock & inventory
7. payment processing - Automatic Invoice generation, Perfect and error-free daily and monthly billing for companies as well as individuals
9. patient mc application
10. staff list & etc
That is my draft idea, I would prefer a coder who can advise me on some changes which will make the system function better and be stable. Besides that, I do hope that this system is flexible for further updates in the near future for better enhancement so I would like the work with a coder who can handle this need. A noncommercial database such as MYSQL much more preferred to be the database back bone for cost reduction. Lastly Please be reasonable in the bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).