Im looking for a Visual Basic Program to be made that will have:
1a) Search box (1st field) This is the barcode that was printed, I will scan the barcode, it will search and find customer. I want the cursor to always after a edit, save print what ever to always go back to this field.
1b) Auto ID (this ID can ONLY be used ONCE)
1d) Buttons for DELETE, ADD, SEARCH,
1) Customer Name (ability to edit)(no password)
2) Customer Last Name (ability to edit)(no password)
3) Customer Phone Number (ability to edit)(no password)
4) Model # (ability to edit)(no password)
5) Make (ability to edit)(no password)
6) Notes ( If this person has been in the database already, I want it to ask if this is a NEW incedent) All NOTES ARE KEPT! None are removed. Maybe a drop down box by date that will let you choose past incidents to view. Ability to add new notes or edit them.(no password)
7) Price Paid (drop down of Check, Cash, Credit Card) Field to put the amount in.
8) A button that says Paid To Tech Amount (Can not be changed without password) Drop down with Techs Names. Basically a button that I can click, and put a amount in, and once its in. It can NOT be changed without password. A Button that says Pay Tech, Password pops up, then you can enter amount paid.
9)On a new customer, after all information is filled in. I want a button that says PRINT BARCODE LABEL at the bottom ( Label will be centered, with The Computer Clinic at top, SN# AUTOID Number at the bottom of it, When this is printed, it autosaves record. Then ready for next one.
10) Report Button on Amount paid out to tech by start and end date. With Customer 1st and Last Name and AutoID. Total out the amount at the bottom of report.
11) Ability to change passwords, Add, Remove Techs.
12) All Buttons, Icons, I want to have the XP or Vista Look to it. Very GUI Looking.
I WILL WANT THE FULL SOURCE CODE TO THIS!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).