FIRST: If you place a bid on this project you MUST write "I READ WELL" in the first line of your bid, otherwise it will be deleted.
Ok, my client requires a script or program to do the following:
1. Networked environment with Windows 2003 server and a shared folder ie. \\serverX\toprint
2. The user will save a .pdf file to that folder or perhaps move or copy a .pdf to that folder.
3. Some type of program / script is constantly running / polling on the server and looking in that directory.
4. When this program notices that a new file or files are in that directory it will automatically print the file and then move it to a folder called \\serverX\printed
5. The program will wait for the next file / files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 server.
Deliverable will be either VBS script, or a program that sits in the task bar and performs this action.