The Project Assistant will report to the Manager, Faculty and Academic Appointments and will also work with other members of the Office of the Provost. We seek a bright and dependable individual who is attentive to detail and willing to build skills on the job. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, be willing to learn a complicated appointment process and to take on routine tasks with a can-do attitude and a high level of commitment. There is room for the growth of responsibilities over time, but initial responsibilities will include:
- Understand the academic appointment process at the University of Chicago in order to handle standard administrative tasks in a highly complex environment
- Under direct supervision, manage all aspects of small projects or phases of a larger project
- Maintain appointment calendar and schedule meetings, conferences, and special events
- Maintain the filing system for central files
- Respond to phone calls and email as assigned
- Communicate regular updates to Manager, Faculty and Academic Appointments regarding the status of specific projects
- Organize and archive files as directed
- Handle routine tasks in Workday, the University's HR/Payroll information system
- Perform some clerical duties such as: making copies, sending faxes, sending correspondence and packages
- Learn new systems as needs arise
- Other duties as assigned.
11 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $21 /hora para este trabajo.
Hello! My name is Edgar Diaz, I am a Project Manger Certified (204233) and I have an MBA. I think I have enough ability to do this project. You can see my knowledge in my profile. I have ten years experience