I'm seeking a proofreader for an upcoming released sci-fi fantasy eBook, around 5,000-6,000 English words (~16 A4 pages) in total, available online (Google, Kindle etc.).
The proofreader must be an English native speaker in the following countries: US, UK, Australia or New Zealand.
The proofreader is required to do the following:
 seeking for mistakes (grammatical, typo etc...)
 check the characters' dialogue, based on the judgement on "natural speaking" and "suitability for that character".
 Check the paragraph transitions for readability and smoothness (in reader POV).
 Adjust paragraph (e.g. suggest a position that starts a new paragraph) if needed.
 Suggest the use of words in any sentence(s) to enhance the text, based on your thought in terms of the context.
 write down brief notes to explain all the above items.
* The maximum budget is 100 USD only. No consideration beyond 100 USD bid.
* The commencement of this job is (soonest) end September to mid October 2016.
* The work is needed to be finished in 3-4 days, once you received the article.
If you have questions please (Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin for breaching Terms and Conditions)
[UPDATED - Oct 2016]
* The whole novel is now around 5200 English words.
* The commencement of this job is within October (to early Nov) 2016.
* Proofreader MUST be an English native speaker from English-speaking countries (natively) such as: US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc... We won't consider you if you are not.
* Questions, feel free to contact me via PM.
8 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $99 para este trabajo.
Hi, I will proofread your required 6k book make it SPECIAL, 100% error free, Keeping the quality and sense of each sentence as you want with fast delivery Looking forward to discussing the job... Thanks