I work at a self-paced, Python data science bootcamp. We are looking to expand our mentor capacity. Students go through pre-recorded lectures, assignments and complete projects. Depending on their desired pace, they select a track of either 3 months or 6 months with 4 meetings per week or 2 meetings per week respectively.
We have a thorough 500-800 hour curriculum meant for already highly technical people to transition careers.
Compensation: $50 per hour
- Video chat with students on a weekly basis via Skype or Google Hangouts
- Help with any questions that may arise
- Lead the job support prep (review resume, cover letter, github, linkedin, mock phone screens and practice technical interviews)
- You can start off with 1 student, but easily take on more depending on your schedule
- We will have a community slack channel with 2 full-time TA's if students have questions in-between mentor meetings
22 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $44 /hora para este trabajo.
I got my master and PhD in machine learning, text mining and natural language processing in Japan. I have high knowledge and experience working with python as well.
I have been dealing with data science projects for 4 years. Kindly visit my linkedin profile for details of my experience and projects. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sajjad-hussain-86188816?trk=hp-identity-name