I need a hybrid web application with 2more mobile application for a local restaurant here.
For example, on “[url removed, login to view]”, a user goes through the steps below:
1. Opens internet browser and goes to [url removed, login to view] or down-
loads and installs the application “[url removed, login to view]” from app market1
2. Enters the zip code and starts the search. After the webserver
finishes searching, it lists the restaurants, that deliver to the zip
3. Clicks on the restaurant’s name to go to the restaurant’s page
4. Chooses food from the restaurant’s menu
5. Enters delivery address and payment method
6. Finally clicks on button “Order now” to finish the order
7. Waits for confirmation via E-Mail or SMS2
Users can also register with the website, so that they must only enter their ad-
dress and payment information once. The next time, when placing an order,
they just log in with their usernames and all the registered information will au-
tomatically pop up in the relevant boxes.
The confirmation at step 7 is only to confirm that the order has been recorded
and that it is being transferred to the restaurant. This confirmation is from the
ordering service, not from the restaurant.
At the other end, the restaurant will receive a fax (and optionally an email) about
the order. In any event, if the restaurant wants to contact the customer, the res-
taurant employee must call him on the phone.
Lemme know if you have any questions.