I am looking for a bid on a text conversion project (transliteration). The easiest way to give you an idea of what I'm looking for is to have you look at the transliteration tool on the following website: [url removed, login to view]
I don't need everything they have on that site, but that gives you the basic concept of what I'm wanting built.
The required functionality I want includes the following:
1. Text box to type/paste text into.
2. Option to choose either English to transliteration or transliteration to English.
3. No character limit for amount that can be typed/copied into the text box.
4. General formatting kept (indents, carriage returns (new paragraphs), capital letters, punctuation, etc.)
5. Words not found in transliteration database highlighted in red.
6. Words with multiple possible transliterations (e.g. "bow" noun "bow" verb) clickable with option to choose and display the correct pronunciation.
7. Ability to recognize missing stress symbols and to take them into account when doing the transliteration. (that means if the word is spelled correctly but missing the accent mark above the stressed syllable, the tool recognizes what the stresses SHOULD have been and completes the transliteration as though the accent marks had been included.)
8. GUI (or other means) for the project manager to add new words to the database of words/edit existing words.
9. Way to replace entire database by importing file from Excel.
10. Way to export entire database to Excel.
11. Digital, on-screen keyboard that has all symbols used in transliteration to be able to click on and have what's clicked on type into the text box for transliteration or into the GUI for editing/updating.
24 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $895 para este trabajo.
We have the expertise to develop a web or Desktop application for transliteration that complies to your requirements. Let us implement your project, you will not be disappointed!