I have a list of business addresses that can get service from a cable provider. On almost a daily basis I have someone go to a website do a lookup for the zip codes that contain the businesses on the list and manually download 250 at a time, until he produces a list of 6000 business names on an excel spreadsheet.
He then does 4 vlookups and creates 4 new columns, 1) Addresses that can get charter coax cable internet, 2) addresses that can get charter fiber internet service, 3) Companies that I know we can’t sell to for example Walmart, Target, and Google, 4) Industries that are difficult to sell to, 5) Companies with certain websites.
He then forwards me the spreadsheet, and I do further sorting which is hard to teach to him. I separate any businesses with 25 or more employees because these are hard to sell to. I also, seperate businesses based on industry description and employee size that are better to sell fiber to rather than coax.
3. I then take out duplicate phone numbers and copy and paste all numbers to a different spreadsheet in one column. I take this spreadsheet and upload to a website called data24-7.com. This website then tells me what the current phone provider is for the company phone numbers.
4. I then take these phone numbers and carrier names add them to the spreadsheet that was downloaded using another vlookup (matching the carrier names to the phone numbers on the spreadsheet. I then give this spreadsheet to my IT person who uploads it into my dialer.
I would like for you to create a software that helps with these processes and does a couple more things. This is what I was thinking.
1. I provide you the spreadsheet with companies and lots of data that we manually download
2. Your tool does the following vlookups. 1) Addresses that can get charter coax internet, 2) addresses that can get charter fiber internet service, 3) Companies that I know we can’t sell to for example Walmart, Target, and Google, 4) Industries that are difficult to sell to, 5) Companies with certain websites.
3. Your tool also does some sorting. 1) Finds companies that are good to sell fiber to based on serviceability, industry description, and size(which are columns on the spreadsheet). For example any imaging companies, hospitals, law firms, accounting firms over 8 employees, construction companies over 30 employees, architecture companies over 15 employees, churches over 20 employees, and other various rules I would give you.
4. There also would be a column that includes what phone provider the company is using. I would like the tool, also creates another column which shows the number of other businesses at the same business address and lists the names of the companies that are also using Charter based on the column with that data.
All in all this may sound complicated but it is actually quite simple. About 5 vlookups, a couple sorts based on some critera, and identifying companys in the same building using a simple excel formula.
33 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de ₱10868 para este trabajo.
Hi, i am very good in excel vba/macro i have read the description and quite sure i am able to do the work with desired accuracy hope to hear from you soon