All pages must be coded according to the HTML5 standard (unless specified otherwise). You
must use the validation service ([url removed, login to view]) provided by the World Wide
Web Consortium and include their Seal of Approval in each page thus validated.
2. The forms must be easy to use. You are to decide which input device is appropriate in each case
and implement it accordingly. You are to design and implement the form instructions, labels
and layout appropriately.
3. If an input item is identified as mandatory, then this means that the user must fill in the field
4. All form validation, calculations and other functionality within a webpage are to be carried
although some credit will be given.
5. All validation is to be carried out client-side unless server-side is specified.
6. All input validation on the server side is to be implemented with server-side PHP code.
7. The pages must use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) as the only way of modifying presentational
aspects of the pages (use an external style sheet ([url removed, login to view]) for this purpose supplemented
by embedded styles and inline styles as necessary).
8. The CSS file must be saved in the assignment1 folder of your TWA web site.
9. The CSS file must at the very least contain appropriate CSS rules such that browser default settings
are not used for style, colours and fonts, when rendering the HTML pages
18 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $412 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks