Currently I'm working on an android application using java language and android studio software. The application will consist of :
1. Registration and login Screen
2. Home page (Has 5 emoji moods to choose from daily), line chart that show the daily mood entered, and two buttons that take the user to perform 2 different test ( Dass-21, Mood test).
3. personality can be conducted only once upon the user registration, Mood Test will be conducted 3 time a day(morning, noon, night, 2 question at each time with cut-off score of 0-24) and upon take the Mood test if the cut-off score is below 12 then don nothing and return to home screen and if greater than 12 display a message to conduct the DASS-21 test.
4. DASS-21 test is consist of 21 question with 5 point likert scale same as personality and mood test.
Cut-off score for the DASS-21 is (0-14 normal, 15-18 mild, 19-25 Moderate, 26-33 severe, 34+ extremely severe).
5. profile page that has the user information and the past chickens and mood entered and a list of the friends that has already registered in the application.
What has been done:
1. Registration form and login(Except the Support types)
2. home screen (Mood emoji , line chart, and Tests buttons) linking between emojis and line chart is not yet done.
3. DASS testing (60% done).
The application is designed to measure the stress of users and provide them with the necessary help from a list of already registered friends within the application (friends can be added insider the application and the social ties will be determined before sending the friend request). Upon registering the user must first to conduct the personality test and then he can freely do the other tests. mood must be checked daily 3 times (morning, noon, night, 2 questions each time) and based on the mood result the app must suggest if he OK or not in case of irregular mood the app must direct the user to do the DASS test and based on the result of the DASS a friend must be suggested.
to provide the suitable support.
There are 2 types of users in this application (support provider and support recipient) and there are 4 types of social support can be given to the support recipient (informational, emotional, instrumental, appraisal) and 2 types of ties that relate the recipient with the provider(weak and strong).
The main function of the algorithm is to suggest the most suitable support provider based on support type and social ties (support types and social ties will be selected by the recipient upon finishing the Dass test and before the matching begins). Each support provider must have a percentage of the amount of different support that they can give, and the algorithm must determine the amount of the support that the recipient is needed and do the match up and after the match up is done the application will send SMS asking for help based on the selected ties and support.
21 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $354 para este trabajo
How better and faster do you need your project to be delivered. i have a professional experience in java and Android development and can deliver a wonderful android application for you
HI, I'm a professional mobile app developer.I think I can help you with this, I have expertise in android studio java [login to view URL] free to contact me.I'm waiting for your reply soon.