Completado

write a listing for my product

Adjudicado a:

nysourceinc01

Dear employer, I understand that you need a veteran writer to write a product listing for your product - USB heating eye mask. As an experienced writer of multiple articles on various subjects, I can present to y Más

$30 USD en 1 día
(126 comentarios)
6.6

17 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $25 para este trabajo

raikhan562

Hey, I’m Rainee Allen have over 5 years' of experience as a web content copywriter; having worked as a freelancer. Through time, I have learned that readers may neglect your website because: - Your content is not in Más

$35 USD en 1 día
(218 comentarios)
6.9
alanrichards2

Hey there, I’m happy that I have your attention, even if it’s only for a little while, so I won’t waste your time…let’s get into it. I checked out the project info and I am really excited by what I read! I understand Más

$35 USD en 3 días
(158 comentarios)
6.8
ericrr711

Looking for content that influences, inspires and compels for someone to take action? I'm your guy. I'm a writer, blogger, content creator, email marketer, lead generator and anything else that drives engagement for yo Más

$15 USD en 3 días
(54 comentarios)
5.6
AnthonyTGorman

A good product description starts at the top, with its title. Your customer’s first impression of what the product is comes with the title. It should include descriptive keywords that clearly identify the product. Más

$30 USD en 1 día
(64 comentarios)
5.7
TechGeek00

Good day, Please accept my bid for this project.I have long past experience in such writeups and my clients were always happy with my work. I Write with excellent comprehension skills and I deliver grammatically corr Más

$25 USD en 1 día
(200 comentarios)
6.2
kaithjames1219

Hi, I work diligently to implement styles and techniques that will suit the needs of all of my clients. I'm a full-time ONE-MAN-TEAM Content Writer who provides an UNREASONABLE QUALITY for a REASONABLE PRICE. I us Más

$30 USD en 2 días
(40 comentarios)
5.3
zohaab85

Hello, I can help you in writing the listing for USB heating eye mask of yours'. I am a professional retails business list writer with the experience of copywriting. Please feel free to share the website of you Más

$15 USD en 2 días
(36 comentarios)
5.3
NickGamis

Hello, Launching a fresh Product line and want to win the title of the next Million-Dollar Amazon Entrepreneur? I’m a US Native Digital Copywriter and I’ve 2 Decades of Professional Expertise in this field. I’m Más

$30 USD en 1 día
(13 comentarios)
3.8
angelinarose472

Dear Sir/ Madam, As stated in the project description, you need PD. As you can see from my portfolio, I have been providing top quality content for more than 10 years. I pride myself in creating attention-grabbing des Más

$25 USD en 1 día
(3 comentarios)
2.2
LastWordProof

Hi. I am an author, business writer, and proofreader, and I'll be happy to write your product listing text.

$20 USD en 1 día
(3 comentarios)
2.3
luisacaudill

Hi there, If you are in stress with your project, then I might be your perfect choice! I specialize in writing for the purposes of informing and engaging the target audience. If you are trying to build your online pr Más

$15 USD en 1 día
(1 comentario)
1.0
rk03082012

I have done certain projects and have an experience of 4 years which might cum handy in doing this job. Can you please provide me a chance so that I could Prove my skills and perform the task with in time

$25 USD en 1 día
(0 comentarios)
0.0
$25 USD en 1 día
(0 comentarios)
0.0
mdzaki852

I can complete the project in less than two days and I can type very fast 65-70 words per minute, I can assure you the accuracy of 99% and also 1 thing don't worry about remaining 1% ill cover that also.

$35 USD en 2 días
(0 comentarios)
0.0
sumitjee2018

I write exciting pieces of articles. This going to be my first project on freelancer, I expect an amazing client like you to start with my journey.

$10 USD en 1 día
(0 comentarios)
0.0
parthswag5411

I think I am relevant for this task and can work efficiently and quickly giving you the desired output.

$25 USD en 5 días
(0 comentarios)
0.0