Small USA based business owner needs the following work done on existing website:
1. Make sure clients are directed to the secure site – we already have the SSL certificate, however for some reason, some customers are still being directed to the non https:// site.
2. Add a “How to Order” link on the homepage. This will just open up a pop-up box giving customers directions on the order process. (The text for this page will be provided)
3. Add a “Forget Password” link to the login page, and the ability for customers to either retrieve their old password or a reminder sent to them via email.
4. The Order process is currently not working correctly. After the customers enter their order information and hit the “add” button, I do not know where this information is going.
A. The customer and employer information needs to be captured and stored somewhere.
B. A “Special Instructions” box needs to be added to the order page, giving the customer the option of adding comments or special instructions with their order.
C. The customer needs to be given the option of adding another transaction to his order or to proceed to the checkout.
D. Once the customer finishes entering all their order information, an “Order Confirmation” page needs to be built, giving customers the details of their order and a chance to make changes. After the customer confirms the order amount and payment method, the transaction needs to be validated with the bank and the credit card company.
E. Once the credit card payment as been processed, a “Payment Processed” page needs to be built, letting the customer know how much their credit card was billed and giving them a unique order number.
5. There are three (3) emails that are system generated and needs to be sent out automatically. Some of these are already functional on the site, and simply needs to be revised. These emails are:
A. The Initial email customers automatically receive when they register on the
site. (The text for this email will be provided).
B. The Order Confirmation email, giving customers the details of their order and the amount charged to their credit card. (The text for this email will be provided).
C. The Order Status Change email – which goes out to the customers every time there has been an update made to their order and the results from the employer contact. (The text for this email will be provided).
6. Once the order has been placed by the customer, an “Order Status” page needs to be built. This will allow the customer to login at any time and check the progress of their order.
7. Some logic needs to be built on the order page, that way if a customer places a fax order, they will be required to provide the employer’s fax information. Similarly for mail and phone orders.
19 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $392 para este trabajo
Greetings I've over 7 years of extensive website development experience and accomplish the said goals with ease. Looking forward to a positive reply. Regards
I am happy that you have transferred the information to all us bidders in a detailed [login to view URL] more info. to get your job done in more futuristic way. Looking forward to have more hopeful relationship. Thank you.
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantess to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction. View our Company Portfolio for more informations or visit [login to view URL]
i will charge only $ 400 not more then that , and the work would be in time. and Our Team has provided Business Automation services to businesses for the past Three years