The Demolition Plan should include:
1 Identification and use of Legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice that govern the demolition of the structure.
2. A detailed description of the type of structure including structural elements of walls, roof and windows.
3. A detailed scope of demolition for the project.
4. A checklist of items required to be completed prior to the demolition.
5 Identifying what technique would be used for the demolition and why.
6 The sequence of the demolition including the start point and end point.
7. Where the drop zones would be (indicated on the drawing).
8. Where hoardings, fencing and shoring maybe used.
9 Other safety precautions you may take.
10. Discuss what additional items would need to be taken into account if this were a commercial building rather than a residence.