I have thousands of videos stored on my hard drive. I need an application which can do the following:
1. The application can check if the exact file name/ video is currently on YouTube.
2. If the video is on YouTube, confirm what is the highest available quality. I will need to know if the highest quality available is 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720HD 1080HD.
3. Once confirmed, the application will filter 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720HD 1080HD versions. Once a quality is selected, for example, 144p it will delete all files/videos which have this file quality.
4. Following completion of the application, you will need to ensure updated are available for 24 months after completion, take into consideration YouTube updating their platform periodically.
5. You will need to provide a sample application before the first milestone is paid.
If you have a better method of producing this application, I’m happy to hear your recommendation.
If you have any questions, please ask.