Looking for experienced Arduino Mega programmer to write a Web server run on Arduino Mega 2560 + Ethernet Shield. Requirement :
(1) Web Login using username/pwd that is saved in SD card and flash memory.
(2) Save temperature information to SD card as text file
(3) Display real time temperature in Ajax HTML code to client browser.
(4) Read temperature info from SD log file, display thru Ajax canvas to client browser (IE and Chrome)
(5) HTML form to let user modify IP/DNS/GW/NTP network info and save to SD and Flash.
(6) familiar with RTC3231, DS18B20, SD card file system
(7) C , HTML , Ajax real time programming.
(8) know fatfs and FRAM non-volatile memory management.
(9) know WiznetW5500 tcpip stack, DHCP, PING, NTP,
If you are in New York area, you have the best chance to get this job.
You would have to demo your proficiency on the above task before to be considered for this project.
Only apply with your final prices!
The project title is not correct.
The correct Title is "Write Web Server project for Arduino Mega"
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $198 para este trabajo
I'm experienced Arduino, and HTML programmer, and I have done several web based Arduino projects of different kinds, and also Arduino projects with SD cards. I'm looking forward for your answer!