An localized aquaculture operation, challenged with introducing a new product to a market of skeptical buyers. After surviving our first year, we are looking to direct market in upcoming weeks. But, we need to focus on customers with the greatest likelihood and ability to be interested in our products.
Analyze the 100 mile radius around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
1. Collect Private Land Owner information and complete the attached document (to be used for direct marketing). Provide a tabular (.csv) deliverable within 2 days.
2. Provide a map, zoomed to the extent of the analysis, showing areas of concentration.
*I need a map I can zoom in and understand, ESRI, Oracle, Tableau (equivalent?) are irrelevant to me at this time. No deliverables requiring a software purchase will be accepted. Acceptable data gaps will be negotiated.
Prioritize the landowners/location based on the most likely customer groups.
1. Exclude all properties touching public, state-owned or federal waters (rivers, ponds and lakes)
2. Include all properties with private surface waters (ponds and lakes)
3. Prioritized attributes (numerical equivalencies suggested on the attachment):
a. Private Waters – [High] 1-2 Acres [Med] 2-5 Acres [Low] 5+ acres
b. Property size – [High] 4-10 Acres [Med] 2-4 [Acres] Low 10+ acres
c. Home size – [High] 3000-3500 Square Feet (SF) [Med] 2500-3000SF [Low] less than 2500 SF [Very Low] No Home
This project needs to be done quickly and I’m nearly broke. I hope we can find some luck on Freelancer!
Hi I am GIS analyst and have strong grip on Gis and arcgis and remote sensing. Have strong good skills on geospatial analysis. Please come to chat
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $185 para este trabajo
I am a professional surveyor that have experience in google earth, geospatial and geolocation. I can do your work within the specified period of time and deliver excellent result