1. When we move any part of the body, we do it because our brain send the signal and activate a few nerves and muscles in order to achieve that movement. This happens so fast that we dont even have to think about it, we just move.
2. Those signals are present on some parts of the brain, specific nerves based on the respective movement and in the muscle (Some times other muscle receive the signal too even when they arent the one being moved. Ex: Moving an arm, the shoulder receive the signal too.)
What I need?
- I need someone with the knowledge and tools available (Maybe an EEG Machine) who can show me in a report:
1. All body parts where the body receive the signal for a movement
2. Nerves and muscle being activated when we make a movement
3. Dependencies on that communication. Ex. To move an arm some nerves and muscle receive the electrical bosy signal, but what happens if that part doesnt exist, like a missing arm, or if the person cant walk or move an arm. Where else the body send that signal ?
4. Identify and define how those signals can be read. How to collect that data from brain, nerves, or muscles.
The final report should be very organized, and if possible with many pics or drawings where i can see the body part being evaluated and its respective sections where the signals could be read.
I need a profesional, not someone who will later disappear or tell me you cant do the job weeks after we start. If you bid on this proj is because you are confident you can do this work. I dont have so much time, so evaluate your available time and tools before biding.
Thanks for your time and cooperation.
At the end what i need is.. for example: When we walk, I nee dto understand what is happening on the body, signals between brain and nerves and muscles and more imp, how to read them. What I need to read those signals and where are they located. use that example of walking as reference. A lot of msgs should be running on the body in order to be able to walk. Thats what i need and how to read it.