We use an excel spreadsheet to track annual leave for your staff. We change the color of the cells to show that a staff member has booked a day for leave. This could be ANY colour. I need to modify the attached excel spreadsheet to do the following things.
1. Staff must take at least 10 CONSECUTIVE days off throughout the year to remain compliant. When a 10 CONSECUTIVE cells in a row have been highlighted, they the 10 days compliant column must change from No to Yes. If the staff member does not have 10 days then the row will remain as NO
[login to view URL] 2 at the top must show a count of every coloured cell in that row. We use this to determine how many staff members have booked leave at the same time.
3. Coloumn "total days" needs to show the count of the total number of coloured cells in that row so we can see how many days total that staff member has booked for the year.
4. We need to freeze the top two row panels so that when we scroll down (once we add many more staff members) the date and cell count will remain at the top.
5. We need to freeze the column A - G so that as we scroll right to see all the dates, this comes with it.
6. have a + button that adds another row at the bottom which copies all formulas in the above row.
28 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $10/hora para este trabajo
Hi, I have read the attachments. I can create off day sheet either using VBA or only formula, to avoid slow loading, VBA is preferres. Let's have a chat, looking forward to discussing with you.
Hi, I'm vba expert. I do some work in excel work using excel formula and macro. Working with me will may save your money and time. I can start work just right now. I hope your kind contact on this project. Thanks!
I have extensive experience and knowledge in typing . I work quickly and quality is my top priority . I believe that truth and correct communication are most important for successful collaboration.
I have more than five years experience in MIS and Data Analysis for a telecom company. I can complete this work within timelines with cent percent accuracy.