I sell online dance training programs (salsa/bachata) and am looking for a Facebook and/or YouTube advertising wizard to come help us explode.
I started the online dance programs project about a year ago and have done many experiments. We've learned a ton in the process and I'm grateful to say that one of the online dance programs is now profitable and automated.
This project, is for a different dance program, which is modeled after another person's product that has made 7 figures during Covid-19. I've already created the product and built the funnel. I believe that with the right marketing, we can also create fantastic growth.
My name is Danny and I'm a professional dancer (salsa & bachata) in Los Angeles, California. I've coached celebrities, run dance programs at Google LA headquarters and Equinox sports clubs, and served over 1,000 students in 1 on 1 and in small groups in my local academy.
• Ninja at running either Facebook or YouTube ads (You will be in charge of whichever your expertise is in. I may hire one person for each if that makes the most sense).
• Experience with retargeting, custom audiences and lookalike audiences
• Perfect written English (show this in your application!)
• Can write quality ad copy
• Google Analytics, UTM tracking, and ad platform stats experience. Can find patterns in data and make smart decisions accordingly.
• Self-starter. Habitually identifies what can improve, and improves it without being told
• Can make decisions independently
• Comfortable making suggestions on what to improve
• Loves numbers and data (you must always monitor the ad results to make adjustments)
• Quick learner
• SUPER organized and methodical
• Extremely responsible - always follows through on commitments
• Comfortable with excel
• Fast computer
• Fast, dependable Internet
• Bonus if you have experience or interest in dancing salsa or bachata!
Running marketing campaigns from start to finish. This means the following:
• Thinking of, and modeling others' ad ideas
• Writing hooks and ad copy
• Choosing photos and making simple edits to images
• Thinking of what to put in videos and telling Danny what to record. My VA will edit videos as needed.
• Creating the ad campaigns
• Digging into analytics to create hypotheses and new marketing experiments
• Adjusting, adjusting, adjusting
Include this phrase in the first line of your proposal so that I know you've read the posting: "Purple cars are interesting." I will only respond to messages with that as the first line.
Assuming we are successful, this will be a long-term relationship. I believe those are best.
APPLY NOW. PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Your competitive hourly rate
2. Number of hours available per week
3. Why you want this position — what do you think you would enjoy most about it? (Check your English! I’m reading carefully for grammar and natural usage)
4. Your resume
Looking forward to meeting you!
Search: marketing, marketer, marketers, ad, advertiser, advertising, social media, seo, facebook, ads, youtube, google, search, yelp, brand, branding, virtual assistant, VA, admin assistant, executive assistant, typing, writing, instagram, twitter, consultant, tik tok, article, blog, photo