BS Project Specification
Project Title: Website For Web Consultancy Firm
Category: Website Design & Development
What I need done:
I am looking at a professional and well-designed website for a web consultancy firm.
Functions of website:
1. Feature information about the company’s profile, services, testimonials, case studies, press release, etc
2. Allow potential leads to contact the firm – contact us page / contact us form
3. A site with similar features will be: [login to view URL] , [login to view URL]
4. This is mainly an informational website. As such, no user log-in is required.
5. We may require password protected section for members’ resource. (common password)
Pages of website:
1. Estimated 6-10 unique pages. E.g. Index, Profile, Services, Case Studies, News, Contact Us.
a. Unique pages refer to pages with a different design layout.
b. We also require the standard ‘filler pages’ such as privacy, ToS, Site Map, etc.
What I will be providing:
1. I will be providing a web template such as one found here: [login to view URL];pr_code=0Zd415v8zz40cr2W6b06SkC9ge7Kir
2. The web template will include most design pages (i.e. index, about us, services, etc).
3. Copywriting will also be provided.
What You will be doing:
1. You may be expected to do some minor design work (i.e. icons to fit the template provided, minor changes to web templates, conversion of charts/images to fit the overall web template design)
2. While a web template will be provided, you may be required to do some minor customization to the web template (editing of .psd files, minor slicing, etc)
3. Some slight customization may be needed for the flash banner (if the template includes a flash banner).
4. We may require a Content Management System to allow easy updates of the website. We generally prefer established CMS such as Joomla, Drupal or CMS made simple.
a. Please provide 2 quotes. 1 inclusive of CMS. 1 without CMS.
5. Installation of OpenAds with the site. ([login to view URL])
6. Installation of Google Analytics & a generic statistics meter.
7. We may also require installation of Google Translator. [login to view URL]
Specific Expertise I am seeking:
1. Web Design Experience – with respectable portfolio (particularly web 2.0 designs)
2. Web Programming Experience, particularly PHP.
3. Experience with Joomla, Drupal or CMS Made Easy.
4. You should be a mid-sized firm, with a team of designers, programmers, and project manager.
5. You should be contactable on MSN and Skype during office hours. Office Hours &#61664; GMT +8
I require the website to be up within 4 weeks of closing the bid.
*IMPORTANT* Bidders must be able to adhere strictly to the timeline.
Pointers to Note:
1. Any intellectual property generated belongs to us after the project is completed.
2. Please only use royalty free images (if needed)
3. We expect clean, well-documented and uncluttered HTML coding (for changes made to the template provided)
4. We have several web projects (both web design & platform development) on hand at any one time. If working relationship is good, we may consider contracting your firm as a long-term partner.