Kind of writing: Fiction
Num. of words: 10000
Topic: Romance Erotica
Extensive research needed: no
Extra notes: Looking for top notch fiction ghostwriters for romance erotica stories/series.
Native English speakers preferred, excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
The writer will focus on creating an engaging not predictable story, with interesting characters and a story that will be highly sensual in nature. It may contain graphic detail, but no foul language. Build tension and leave cliffhanger, make readers have to read the next book in the series.
- I can pay maximum $1 per 100 words.
- I need books between 10000 - 15000 words, broken into chapters.
- For each book I need 100 - 200 words blurb/synopsis, teasing the reader.
- You need to create 100% original plots that can be expanded to series, 3-5 books.
- If you do a good work, you will be hired to continue the series (ongoing business relationship and future projects).
- Delivery time for 1 book is 7 days (faster the better),
- No payment for plagiarism, the work will be checked for plagiarism,
- Suggest a title, subtitle, name for the series.
Points to consider when writing:
* You will need to be able to write vividly and emotionally for adult women readers. Thus, each story will be written in either third person from the limited perspective of the female character or first person from the perspective of the female character. All characters must be written in a likeable, relatable manner.
* Weave a story that has a strong:
- Setting - the place the story is taking place,
- Context - the nature of the relationship of the people and how they came to be and the point they are at,
- Romantic/Erotica - content should be of an sensual, steamy, graphic, designed to titillate and arouse but not so extreme as to offend.
If you are experienced writer you will know what to do. If not, here is an example:
Scenes paragraphs should have a mix of action, thoughts, dialogue, body language and description: [Action] Mary took a step back. [Dialogue] "Don't be afraid," the man said. [Thought] How did he get in here? The doors are all locked. [Action] He swayed where he stood, and [Description] she could smell the beer on his breath. [Dialogue] "Get out," she said. [Action] He laughed and slid toward her. She held her breath, as her muscles tensed [Body Language]
* All characters must be over 18 years old
* No incest
* No rape, dubious consent, assault, or non-consensual sex
* No injurious insertions
* No excretory functions
* No beastly
* No stories that degrade or vilify any group based on sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
Please note that this is a ghost writing assignment. You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work submitted, and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. I would retain all worldwide copyrights to any of these stories. No other payments will be rendered past the terms stated in this agreement. You will not reuse this work anywhere. You can not share, sell, give away the story. If you read this so far, write pink at the very bottom of your application.
If the sample of the work you submit before being hired is of a noticeably better quality than the story you submit for payment it will be rejected. This will apply to both the storytelling and grammar qualities.
1. Attach a sample of your writing in your offer.
2. Write how much time do you need to write a story.
3. Bid price for 10,000 words.
4. Bids over $100 are ignored.