Website Designer/Developer required to create an interactive website and an IOS App for a newly formed e-commerce service business concept.
The website concept: A Job Posting site for both Blue Collar Employees and Employers to include:
• Job Posting Search Board
• Employer & Employee Profiles & individual Logins. (Where they can view adds placed and applications for their jobs i.e. peoples resumes submitted etc.
• Employer Job Postings (Template Attached) this will also need to be an e-commerce application – they also need to be able to pay via PayPal. (there will be two job posting packages that they can choose from.)
• Resume Builder (Input all information and be able to select from premade templates which will then create a pdf / word doc)
• We would also like to have a page that labour hire providers can have an advertisement on (We will place the advertisement on the page for them – this will be an internal invoicing process so no need for an ecommerce application.
• I have attached an advertising video & two logos to be used on the site, we would like the video on the home page.
• Policies Page
• Contact Page
For a similar website please refer to [url removed, login to view] – this will give you an idea of the type of website we are trying to achieve.
Website Design must include:
· Specific search engine design – Industries & Jobs under them industry titles.
· Advanced Search engine must ‘tag’ and relate to the preferences selected by the user
· A Database to store and organize user documents
· Management console
· User console – (saved user web profiles for return usage) (Profile builder for resumes & advertisers)
· Ability to upload and maintain user documents
· Customer console – (saved customer web profiles for return usage)
· Customer ability to upload and maintain links to other materials such as videos, photos and websites
· IOS App must link with the data
· Website and IOS App must use the users location when searching
· Integration of ecommerce payment options e.g. PayPal
· Integration with Social media
· SEO development possibly required
The perfect candidate would be someone who has sound understanding in all requirements as well as extensive knowledge and experience in creating a website design that is similar (please provide your linked examples).
80 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1951 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks