PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW! We have a website already started by a team member who did not complete and is on leave.
We are looking for a professional web-designer to create a fully functional, visually appealing, and easy to use website. We need someone who fully understands back-end and front-end website development. You need to understand how to use server-side web application frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, so that we can recreate the limited website we currently have.
The purpose of our website is to publish content such as Articles, Financial charts, Videos, Live-streams, ect. It will be a central hub of information and education for crypto-currencies/blockchain.
You need to understand:
- Front-end/Back-end web development
- web application frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Django, ect.)
- Databasing (SQL)
Useful things to know:
Once the framework has been setup, we will be sharing our ideas with you to discuss the front-end design. For now, the pages include:
- Home (main content is posted here)
- Content Creators (Youtube, Twitch, Trading View, Medium, Steemit, ect.)
- Charting/Price analysis (Coin search, TA and Charting)
- Bishop A.I. (interact with our A.I.)
- About DLN (our names/faces and bios)
- Contact Us (sign up for mailing list, message us through website, business contact info)
Once your work is completed, we would like to have the files uploaded to GitHub. Considering we will be editing files as time goes on we need a good place to be able to share/edit those files. If you believe there is a better alternative, we can discuss that.
Project will be award within 48 hours!!
27 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $627 para este trabajo
Hello Dear How are you? I am very interested in your project and am ready for discussing with you about project. I have experienced in developing I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards
Hey, I have great experience in both backed and front end as you can see my portfolio. I can work 4 or 5 hours daily at your project and I can handle all those technologies which you have mentioned in description.