1. Design and layout three Web site concepts. Each concept is a home page and an inside page. Inside page is a second-level section page (e.g, About Us), so we can see what the interior pages will look like within the site. A design example is provided, but see Web Design Instructions (Word document) for details of what we want and don’t want to use from this example.
2. Also, we will provide five (5) photos. Select one photo to be a main feature in each of your concepts. The other photos will need to be sized/designed, so they can replace the main feature photo in any of the design or color variations.
3. For each concept layout we approve, design three (3) variations using different color(s) for each variation.
4. For each color variation we approve, build an HTML coded home page and inside page. Each HTML coded page must display properly at 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 screen resolutions.
5. Design two E-mail message layouts that match the approved site layout(s). Layout cannot exceed 500 pixels* wide or 1200 pixels high.
6. For each E-mail message layout we approve, build it into an HTML coded page.
7. Make a thumbnail and large image of each approved Web site concept. Web site thumbnails are 150 pixels wide by 150 pixels high. Large images are 400 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.
8. Make a thumbnail and large image of each approved E-mail layout. E-mail thumbnails are 100 pixels wide by 150 pixels high. Large images are 375 pixels wide by matching height.
*All dimensions at 72 pixels per inch.